Mollaret's Meningitis / chronic headaches and neck pain

I can’t claim to actually have HEALED Mollaret’s Meningitis, since the herpes virus still lives in my body as herpes viruses do. But I have healed from the symptoms I had associated with it - like chronic daily headaches and neckaches.

I think it’s harder to realize a mindbody approach will work when you actually have a virus in your body, or a disease … but I am living proof! The symptoms I thought I had from the disease actually ended up being created by my sweet little nervous system. Once I was able to learn that, door after door opened for me that I still continually walk through.

If ANYONE out there struggles with Mollaret’s Meningitis PLEASE respond here and reach out to me. You do NOT have to suffer like you are!!!

8 Likes

@onmyway you are incredible. Thank you for sharing your story and offering hope! I loved this gem: “The symptoms I thought I had from the disease actually ended up being created by my sweet little nervous system. Once I was able to learn that, door after door opened for me that I still continually walk through.”

2 Likes

@onmyway makes me think of long covid. There is a lot we don’t know about that… and it really seems that in many cases long-lasting symptoms have little to do with the direct effects of the virus, and are more about what the nervous system learned from that experience

beautiful that you recovered from those symptoms!

2 Likes